Google Cloud Services Engineer/Technician
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Cloud Services Engineer/Technician (Google) for a growing organization in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Cloud Services Engineer/Technician (Google) should be proficient in Google cloud computing.
Requirements/Qualifications for the Cloud Services Engineer/Technician (Google) include:
Compensation for the Cloud Services Engineer/Technician (Google): $30K-50K. Total compensation for the Google Cloud Services Engineer/Technician will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history.
- Advanced Microsoft and Mac operating systems knowledge
- Perform complex troubleshooting, diagnostics, research, evaluation and documentation duties
- Implementation and design of cloud computing environments and support
- Available to be on call
- Experience supporting Cloud Computing and SaaS solutions
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Blackberry, iPhone, Android and Windows mobile devices
- Gmail and Google Apps
- DNS systems
- File sharing systems
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering (Recent grads are welcome to apply)
Please email ONLY qualified candidates to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: Google, google apps, cloud, cloud computing, SaaS, Microsoft, mac, os x, exchange, outlook, office, blackberry, iphone, android, mobile devices, gmail, dns, file sharing systems, Raleigh, durham, cary, apex, holly springs, wake forest, Fuquay, rtp, chapel hill, nc, north Carolina.