The candidate will be responsible for providing support in systems implementation, customization, installation, configuration, network setup, diagnosis, and resolution of support for our clients for the Google Search Appliance, Google maps and other Google Enterprise products.
- Hands-on experience with Web-related standards, such as HTTP, XHTML, CSS, XML, and XSLT.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLServer) required.
- Hands-on experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Internet-based applications, Web servers, and security mechanisms.
- Understanding of basic network administration.
- Experience with developing training materials and documentation development is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Web-based security standards (cookie-based SSO, Kerberos, NTLM, and HTTP Basic) is a plus.
- Outstanding account management, follow-through, and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills with the ability to work in a variety of customer situations.
- Past experience with network administration technical support is a plus.
- Past experience and understanding of search technologies is a plus.
- Past experience with COTs/GOTs products implantation and integration is a plus.
Occasional travel to customer sites for implementation may be required.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Must have 2+ years of industry experience in technical support, professional services, networking, system integration, or software engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the team in implementing, configuring, and developing search solutions.
- Adept at content crawling and indexing configurations.
- Develop applications/connectors to crawl content not natively supported by Google Search appliance.
- Integrate with secure/access-controlled content.
- CMS and application integrations.
- Relevancy tuning and functions to improve user experience
Multivision - 13 months ago