Perform market research and data gathering in support of analysis and position development for delivery of IT research advisory and strategy consulting services to clients, focused on strategies for internal audit and standards compliance. Interact with client inquiry specialists to develop understanding of client needs. Specific responsibilities include:
- Specify and design vendor, user surveys and questionnaires.
- Assist in multi-segment and sometimes multi-program data analysis.
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral in conjunction with the marketing department.
- Develop research content under supervision of senior analyst staff.
- Hold informal presentations to internal associates.
- Perform strategic analysis of market, market segment and regional/country trends.
- Review forecast methodology and maintain forecasting models.
- Produce industry or role-specific research as necessary.
- Maintain contact lists.
Position is fixed location based in Stamford, CT office; however, telecommuting from a home office may also be allowed.
Requires a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Analysis, or a related field plus three (3) years experience working as an IT Auditor, IT Governance or Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) specialist. Experience must include:
- Basic understanding of market research, data collection and analysis.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding implementation and audit of ISO/IEC27000 series.
- Communicating compliance requirements.
- Clearly differentiating roles and best practices of IT management and internal audit.
Will accept a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of described experience. Experience may be gained before, during, or after completion of degree.
Launch your future at a global market leader, where double-digit growth is the norm. Gartner (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading...