SpecPro, Inc. is a dynamic Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering and Technical Services, Professional Services, and Environmental Services within the government sector. With over 20 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines. Our goal is to always maintain positive customer and community relations while emphasizing the "SpecPro Advantage".
We currently have an immediate need for a Government Sales /Marketing Representative.
In this position you will responsible for:
• Providing sales and marketing services to build new business and increase revenue by seeking out and providing detailed descriptive information on potential near-term and future new business contracts.
• Working actively within the organization and with related and third party companies to develop appropriate alliances and win strategies.
• Understanding strategic market analysis initiatives and seeking opportunities to promote growth, while ensuring that new opportunities are aligned with business objectives.
• Assisting others in understanding the nature of work, level of effort required, net value of an opportunity, and timelines/schedules associated with a potential contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Your primary role in this position will be to “get our foot in the door” with new and potential government clients. Be responsible for identification, evaluation, and development of new business opportunities across a broad spectrum of fields and industries within the government sector.
• Develop clear and concise business targets and present new business ideas and concepts in a clear, logical, and persuasive manner. Identify prospective clients and provide corporate capability briefings for the purpose of obtaining new business.
• Will work with Directors, Program Managers, functional groups, and senior members to provide business and management assistance, identify issues, and work to achieve positive corporate outcomes.
• A Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field of endeavor.
• Ten (10) years of direct government sales/marketing experience across a broad spectrum of fields and industries.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to “get in the door” and “get the meeting” with client management and decision makers.
• Must be comfortable working over the phone as well as meeting face to face with potential clients.
• Candidate should have significant government industry experience with an existing network of contacts and a proven track record of success.
• While we are open to considering applicants from all locations, the selected candidate must be willing to relocate to San Antonio, Texas.
• Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
• Travel will be required with this position.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job