1. Work in conjunction with other Admission staff members in visiting secondary schools which draw a large percentage of minority students (Metco, Boston, Providence, Hartford, etc.)
2. Shadow members of the Admission staff during select secondary school evening programs – College Nights/Fairs.
3. Contact prospective minority students individually to help them through the admission process.
4. Work with the Assistant to the Vice President and other staff at Admission Campus Events – Open House, Group Saturday Sessions, Focus Days, Accepted Students Day.
5. Coordinate special projects as documented by the Vice President to foster recruitment (i.e. fostering relationships with prospective minority athletes, conducting programs for minority students visiting campus, developing minority recruitment publications, helping to develop a multi-cultural environment on campus, etc.).
6. Work with Student Development staff to build working relationships throughout the Admission process (ALANA letter to prospective minority students, helping to develop activities/clubs attractive to minority students).
7. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from Endicott College. Must be accepted and enrolled as a full time Graduate Student in Endicott’s Graduate Program.
Endicott College - 9 months ago