Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You should be a student pursuing a graduate level degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering, or a related discipline with knowledge of Assembly, C and C++ languages.
Additional qualifications include:
- Proficiency working with PC Linux*
- Knowledge of hardware debug utilizing logic analyzer and scope
- Knowledge of RTL
- Understanding of embedded software development methodology
- Good oral and/or written communication skills
- Team player with good organizational and/or planning skills
- Software engineering and validation skills
- Healthy paranoia about bugs along with a strong vision for continuous validation improvements
- Good technical knowledge in system and processor architecture, validation, and software and/or hardware debug would be an added advantage
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 16 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...