Conestoga Energy Partners has a full time Grains opening at their Arkalon Plant in Liberal, KS. Primary responsibilities will include inspecting deliveries to ensure quality and other specifications are met, weigh and direct truck deliveries, load/unload trucks and rail cars.
- Highly safety conscious
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction and standard operating procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to learn, and speak and comprehend basic English.
- Previous experience in the chemical/petroleum industry a plus.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including:
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow and to be part of a progressive company send your resume or apply in person today! Conestoga is a Drug-Free, Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Paid Time Off; and more.
Conestoga Energy - 20 months ago