Responsible for working with the Marketing Communications department to develop marketing materials, coordinating notices, and communications. Communicates with internal and external representatives from various departments to coordinate projects. .
1. Assists in researching, preparing, writing and proofing material for internal and/or external communications, which may include general announcements, presentations, newsletters, advertisements, content for website communications to customers.
2. Assists in preparing graphic material for review and print production.
3. Assists in confirming and/or reviewing artwork, logos, layout, and visual brand.
4. Assists in distributing materials via multiple media.
5. Assist in maintaining company archives/libraries for photographs, logos, graphics, communications, newsletters, press releases, etc.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.. Requirements
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- At least two years related marketing or advertising experience with strong graphic design background
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Strong grammar, writing, proofing and organization/communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, English, or Journalism
- At least three or more years of graphic design experience
CIGNA - 20 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...