Graphic/Web Design Specialist
Clearwater Analytics is an innovative and fast-growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $800 billion in assets for thousands of institutional investors, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clearwater has offices in Boise, Idaho and New York City. Clients include Best Buy, Cisco Systems, Costco, eBay, Electronic Arts, Facebook, LinkedIn, Netflix, Oracle, Pandora, Starbucks, Yahoo! and an increasing number of insurance companies, as well as major banks and investment managers. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge financial market issues, business casual work place, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
Clearwater is looking for a creative and talented individual who will be responsible for the design of a wide range of print and web marketing materials that promote and support the Clearwater brand. The Graphic/Web Design Specialist will work closely with the other members of the Marketing team, as well as the Sales, HR, Recruiting and senior leadership teams, etc. to develop visual elements that drive project and campaign success. The ideal candidate should have a creative and imaginative approach to design and must be organized and self-motivated. This is a full-time position based in Boise, Idaho, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Create and design visually appealing graphics for print, web and display purposes, including brochures, print advertisements, fliers, signage, PowerPoint graphics and templates, tradeshow booths/display properties, and other projects, as needed
- Design graphics and page layouts for the Clearwater website, online promotions and email campaigns, including web pages, on-page graphics, website banner ads, and HTML emails
- Create and layout new collateral, including brochures, white papers, and other projects, as necessary Prepare and resize graphical assets, as necessary
- Populate, organize and maintain library of creative assets
- Manage and expand the visual and web-based elements of the Clearwater brand
- Take initiative and manage all projects from beginning to end, knowing timelines, budgets and communication necessary for successful completion
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Art, Fine Arts or other related field
- 2-3 years of professional design experience relating to print and web projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate visually and design creative, yet professional graphics for print, presentation and the web, including designing art work, line drawings and digital files
- Proven experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other image creation/editing software
- Experience with print production and its process
- Knowledge of and experience with HTML and website content management systems
- Ability to maintain a sense of humor and positive disposition under stress
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and setting priorities to meet deadlines and reach desired creative specifications
- Experience with motion graphics, video creation, capture and production, as well as multimedia software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia or other programs isn’t necessary, but is a plus
Please include a link to an online portfolio or upload a portfolio with your resume.
Clearwater Analytics - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard