What You’ll be Doing:|
The Graphic/Web Designer is part of a team responsible for creating compelling, unique and effective designs to meet marketing objectives. This role supports integrated marketing efforts through idea generation, creating original artwork, through to publishing or production. The Graphic/Web Designer is also a critical voice in helping establish and promote TechSmith brand guidelines. A person able to work independently or in a team environment with a positive attitude is essential.
Required Skills and Background
- Support stylistic and artistic direction of all marketing deliverables, including website content, print and interactive advertising, trade show materials, packaging, email campaign communications, etc
- Take active responsibility for layout, design, and production of online and print marketing
- Conceptualize original creative for marketing and other organizational needs
- Work with content developers to effectively communicate on www.techsmith.com
- Develop and design web content within a CMS environment
- Effectively present concepts to stakeholders
- Assist external agency production in design best practice and adherence to TechSmith brand guidelines when appropriate
- Creatively convey technical concepts with effective use of visual elements
- Participate in the Brand Core Team and help drive brand awareness
- Work on internal creative projects as needed
- Collaborate with writers on all writing projects.
- Actively participate in marketing strategy meetings
Compensation and Perks
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, customer-focused and able to work on a team
- Creativity, passion for design, and a desire to continue to improve
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional organizations skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication inside and outside the company
- BA/BFA degree in graphic design, fine art, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of graphic design experience preferred
- Proficient in graphic design software including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge working with visual communication software, TechSmith products a plus
- You must be able to produce a portfolio highlighting design capabilities
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. TechSmith does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening
Compensation is competitive, and is based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee you will receive the standard TechSmith benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) program, etc. We offer a fun and casual environment where you can wear jeans every day, drink free pop, and enjoy company sponsored events. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter.
TechSmith Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
TechSmith Corporation was founded in 1987 and is located in Okemos, Michigan. TechSmith provides practical business software tools to...