We are currently looking for a creative forward-thinking individual to join our creative design team. This person will need to be flexible and adaptable to constant change. The Graphic/Web Designer will be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and within tight time constraints.The ideal candidate will be well-rounded with an ability to learn quickly.
Preferred candidates will be highly motivated self-starters with a passion for web design and incredible creativity. Strong technical skills with experience in multiple design applications is essential.
The position will require a professional and polished person who is confident and able to be client facing. This role will interact with project managers, vaious organizational departments and client developers, and company stakeholders.
Exceptional design skills and attention to detail are a must. You will be responsible for the design, styling, implementation, content maintenance, configuration, and quality testing of externally facing projects. This position will entail supplying graphic services and technical demo website configurations to support pre and post sale client needs. The Graphic/Web Designer will also use his/her creative skills and technical know-how to design marketing collateral including extensive PowerPoint presentations. Candidate must enjoy a fast-paced, multi-tasking, customer service oriented environment. This role requires a strong communicator, who is organized, and understands the importance of quality and team work.
As a Graphic/Web Designer for the eCommerce and Recognition Departments, you will take on a full-time regular position on-site and will be responsible for implementation of improvements and enhancements to graphic design and web design projects. You will be balancing multiple development projects and working with cross functional teams who are technically diverse, high performing, and collaborative.
- Bachelors Degree or technical degree in Graphic / Web Design, Marketing or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design and Web Wesign experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CS 5.5 Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and related graphic programs.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience integrating with enterprise systems
- SQL and database concepts
- Dreamweaver experience
- Can-Do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong determination
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and gain new skills
- Experience working with purchased software packages (ERP a plus) and custom developed software applications
- Candidates will be required to take a skills assessment pre-hire. You will also be requested to provide a design portfolio.
Business Impact Group is an EEO employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.NOTE: This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties will be assigned according to business needs.
NOTICE TO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS AND AGENCIES:
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters or agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted either through the ATS or directly will become the property of BIG and no fee will be paid.