We're looking for a graphic designer to join our team who will own the development of our visual communications. From layout, to asset creation, through delivery by working with our front-end team. |
This role will span from webpages to application interface design. User Experience is critical for our business, and the graphic designer will play a key role in ensuring that our visual communications are clean, simple, intuitive and pixel perfect.
This person will ensure that we maintain a consistency in our design aesthetic from the moment that a customer comes to our website, through signup and on boarding, and beyond into newsletter communications and webinars.
- You're passionate about designing achingly beautiful websites.
- You think in terms of design systems.
- You get giddy when thinking about designing a full icon set.
- You have an opinion about flat vs skeuomorphic interfaces.
- You're a type nerd.
- You get excited about helping shape the direction of an app used by thousands of people.
- You can use design to drive conversions.
- You have an eye like a hawk for detail.
- You feel physical pain when elements aren't aligned to a grid.
- You can cogently communicate about your work to non-designers.
Recurly - 24 months ago