This intership will be around 20 hours a week, during normal business ours M-F 9-6pm. This is for college credit only.
Using computer software, (mainly the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as Microsoft Word and Excel) to format and edit text, logos, photographs, charts, and other visual graphic elements to produce publication-ready material. This material includes flyers, table tents, posters, images for emails and websites, basic websites (using online WYSIWYG editors), etc. This position reports to the Marketing Project Manager.
Job Skills and Abilities
1. A strong work ethic and positive attitude
2. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required (CS4 or newer)
3. Basic knowledge of the printing process (CMYK) and saving to PDF for print
4. Ability to design, edit and produce pieces quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail.
5. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
6. Excellent communications skills.
7. Must be detail-oriented and work independently.
8. Must be able to meet deadlines and handle constructive criticism.
9. Ability to save images for web (with knowledge of pixels and resolution).