Medical Product Manufacturing Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST
General Job Description
Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
- Produce accurate and high quality graphic design equal to that of Cook products and the style of the Cook brand
- Uphold the position of a Cook brand while distinguishing between personal preference and customer preference
- Maintain visual balance between the business unit needs and Cook brand styles
Manage various design projects at one time without sacrificing quality
- 2 years experience and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite preferred-Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- -Knowledge of Microsoft Office and some creative programs such as Adobe products.
- Experience with effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with effective organizational/planning skills and initiative.
- Experience with proactive project management.
- Experience using teamwork abilities
- 4-year degree in Art, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising preferred
- Knowledge of new developments in graphic design and publishing software
- Works under general office environmental conditions.
- Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
- Base salary
- Teamwork bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Educational assistance/reimbursement We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...