PWS is seeking an enthusiastic graphic designer to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design, exceptional attention to detail and a strong desire to help evolve our brand. This individual will also have to assume certain marketing duties not related to graphic design, such as social media, product videos and the on-going maintenance of our PWS product information within our website and other online stores.
Work with the marketing team to brainstorm and conceptualize new projects that align with the PWS brand and selling proposition.
Develop designs for diverse media including; ads, collateral, presentations, web, invites, mailers, trade show booths, and workflows.
Create illustrations and icons for the Elemental website, product workflows and other assets
Follow and contribute to brand guidelines to help unify branding across all media
Assist with management of print and web ad campaigns
Help improve existing presentations and create new ones in Keynote
Edit and organize assets such as photography and illustrations
Social Media and Video Production:
Proficiency in leveraging the social media space for marketing campaigns.
Capable of providing creative input for product/service video concepts.
Must be able to perform video production projects at all stages of the process: concept generation, filming, post-editing, and distribution.
Must be well versed in video editing software.
Product Data Maintenance:
Involved in the on-going maintenance and accuracy of our PWS product information within 4 separate online stores as well as our company website.
Good attention to details is a must in order to ensure our product information is presented in a clear and accurate manner.
Presents to the public in a professional manner.
Additional duties as required
- 2 years experience in graphic design
- Skilled with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with iWork programs
- We are a deadline-driven environment, and the hire we seek must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well both independently and as part of a creative team.
- Highly organized individual with a rich writing capacity and superior grammatical and communication skills. Strong copywriting and proofreading skills are highly desired.
FITA - 8 months ago