A New York City based established and high-end baby accessories manufacturer is looking for a
bright, talented, energetic and highly dedicated graphic designer intern to assist creating high-quality
artworks and web marketing designs. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure in all facets of
a growing label and for growth within the company.
The candidate will be working on all design-related projects, print collateral, web design &
management, but will be focused largely on packaging related projects.
Projects will also include: Textile prints, catalogs, postcards, packaging, banners, posters, flyers, sales
presentations, press kits, business cards, line sheets and lookbooks.
• You are hands-on, articulate, inquisitive, creative, and high expectation of perfectionism
• Excellent sense of layout and design
• Must have a great eye for clean design, attention to detail and strong typographic skills
• Passion for packaging
• Industry experience in packaging layouts, design and innovative designs
• Online and interactive media production skills
• Understanding of the baby market and parent customers
• Ability to work independently, to follow directions and to work as part of a team
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated and diligent worker who takes pride her/his work
• Proactively seek out opportunities to maximize the business
• Great easy-going attitude with an energetic personality
• Must have industry experience
• Must be proficient in Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign, Quark, Microsoft office on a
Bringing inspiration and ideas to the team is most welcome!
How to apply:
• Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Graphic Designer: Packaging as
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio: provide a link to your website or attach a PDF
Applications without portfolio will not be reviewed.
- 2 years ago - save job