Graphic Designer - Level 3
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. This position is responsible for creating new and revised computer-assisted advertisements and artwork according to customer's needs using guidelines. The Graphic Designer will also ensure that the graphics on rough layouts meet established standards.
What will you do?
What we’re looking for?
- Design and produce Yellow Pages advertisements in accordance with department production and graphic standards in a paperless workflow
- Meet company expectations for production volumes and quality performance
- Keep pace with design trends in advertising and graphics, primarily for print advertising
- Other clerical duties as assigned
Why you will want to work with us?
- Technical, Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design is REQUIRED
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is REQUIRED
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design or layout is an asset
- Paid time off, vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free parking
- Free 24/7 access to a fitness center nearby
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work
- Work in a beautiful building on the Northside of Indianapolis with an open space concept that encourages open communication
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans
- Flexible schedule
- Company paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...