Provides administration and functional design support to the Marketing department. Plans, prepares, and creates the design of a wide variety of complex graphic artwork including but not limited to marketing collateral, presentations and advertising.
Proficient in Mac applications: Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Color correction and production experience. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. High degree of proficiency/MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications. Training in development and distribution of html-coded emails. Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management, & planning skills. Demonstrates collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team. Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Provides grapic design support for advertisements, promotional materials, displays, social media, websites, flyers, brochures and emails as needed to support current projects.
- Works with outside vendors to coordinate file delivery and final proof approval.
- Stays up-date with design trends, specifically as they relate to the marketing of health care and related products and services.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 - 4 years of related graphic design experience.
USAble Life - 20 months ago