Be part of our creative, innovative team and collaborate with other designers and professional staff to design and produce a wide range of web materials such as landing pages, e-mail blasts, banner ads, and user interface. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in our dynamic full-service Design Center.
- Design and develop interfaces and edit internal and client website graphics
- Work with existing design templates to maintain corporate branding and image including implementation within style guides
- Ensure cross browser, cross platform integrity of web designs
- Create animations using Flash
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in web design and front end development
- Deliver exceptional quality service to all clients
Portfolio submission required with web samples. URL to personal web portfolio preferred.
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or related field
- Three or more years of experience in web design and production
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in planning, managing change, and negotiations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and proven good judgment
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of usability and information architecture for the web
- Ability to manage multiple projects autonomously while working within a team structure
Learn more about a career in Graphic Design at Esri and apply online at www.esri.com/careers/graphics .
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...