Position Overview: The Graphic Designer creates attractive and engaging creative campaigns executed in marketing collateral and interactive platforms for our clients’ products and services. The Graphic Designer reports to the Creative Director and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Develop overall creative for logos, full websites, print ads, e-mail campaigns, banner ads, signage, brochures, direct mails, flyers, and other print and interactive materials as needed.
2. Execute the initial design and follow through with the ongoing production
3. Enhance existing collateral to update copy, images and layout
4. Conceptualize new campaigns
5. Utilize existing style guides, guidelines and specifications to stay on brand with creative materials
6. Source and enhance images and graphics for use in print materials and online platforms
7. Meet deadlines, sometimes tight, while maintaining high standards in design and layout
8. Prepare design files for print or web
9. Work in a collaborative team centered environment
10. Stay on top of current design trends and show adaptability to many types of design
• 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer in an agency or related environment
• Established portfolio that displays creative thinking, integrated campaigns, including interactive components, and strong client relationships
• Branding experience, including creating branding systems and guidelines
• Familiarity with creative nuances of all media including print and interactive
• Strong conceptual and executional skills, including graphic design, typography and color theory
• Proactive, resourceful, flexible, self-starting approach to tasks
• Great work ethic, with ability to manage a heavy workload, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Proficiency in all programs within the latest Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform
Applicants should submit cover letter, resume and portfolio to Scooter Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Only those applicants who meet the position requirements and submit all materials requested will be considered.
Campus Advantage - 11 months ago