Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and the fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the U.S., is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in 162 offices nationwide. Our company is the 8th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Graphic Designer- Print Designer to join our innovative and passionate team.
As a member of the creative team, the Production/Print Designer, executes and produces print and digital files under the direction of the Creative Director and/or Art Director.
- Accountable for monthly production of Enjoy Magazine a monthly digital magazine produced for distribution to partner real estate professionals, loan officers, and consumers.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Shared responsibility for ebooks, direct mail, presentation templates, onsite collateral and other projects as they arise.
- Supports other designers on projects as needed
Click here to apply online
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working as a print/web design professional
- Online portfolio
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Ability to deliver high-quality designs with an eye for detail in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for good design and current design best practices with the ability to bring new ideas and recommendations that will help us grow the company
- Able to handle light photo color correction and retouching
- Proactive communication with teammates for input and insights on projects.
- Great attention to detail and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done right.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Particularly PowerPoint.
Guaranteed Rate - 15 months ago