Synapse Product Development is seeking a Graphic Designer Contractor to help with graphic design and creative support in the Marketing and Communications department. The position involves creating graphics, web content, copy layouts, and presentations for both internal use and external promotion.
The Synapse Graphic Designer is responsible for concept development, content creation and maintenance for all branded communications and messaging. This includes (but is not limited to) brochures, presentations, proposals, the Synapse websites, intranet, extranet, blog, videos, trade show exhibits, and report forms. The position reports directly to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Education and Experience
- Ability to collaborate across disciplines in a team environment
- Comfortable with tasks and projects which require some work outside of skill set
- Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Must ensure all branding material has the Synapse look and feel
- Strong design skills and graphic sensibilities with attention to detail
- Ability to work in print, web, and photography/video mediums
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Interactive Media (strong background a plus)
- Strong, collaborative, self-motivated work ethic
- Experience with Drupal CMS (content management system) or equivalent system
BA degree in Graphic Design with 2-4 years’ experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
Synapse - 17 months ago
DataSynapse, Inc. is a global provider of virtual application infrastructure software. The company's flagship products, GridServer and...