Interest Sub Category:
Training & Development
Job Title :
Graphics Artist/Multimedia Designer
Type of Position:
Vocational/Technical training beyond high school and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
Experience operating application software including graphics applications, CAD, word-processing and spreadsheet programs is required.
Have good knowledge of Flash Action Scripts and HTML (Preferably HTML5).
Position may require the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
URS is seeking a Graphic Artist who will use multiple software packages to prepare illustrations and camera-ready copy, schematics, detail drawings and layout for system installations, artistic renderings of engineering concepts and other pictorial diagrams as well as the layout of forms, brochures and presentations from verbal instruction and sketches. May train and perform quality control functions for other employees.
1. Interact with customers to determine requirements and provide recommendations.
2. Recommend and research software and hardware, graphics equipment for purchase, install and troubleshoot software.
3. Use multiple software applications to develop art from design concept to finished product.
4. Design and layout brochures, manuals, etc. as camera ready copy.
5. Comply with all applicable and relative environmental safety and health policies, procedures, directives and orders.
6. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...