Utilizes advanced HTML & CSS skill sets to ensure brand visual quality, accuracy, delivery and innovation of e-communications designed to support both Holland America Line & Seabourn's Sales and Marketing in driving revenue via email/web/social media. Designs and produces electronic marketing communications including HTML emails, web pages, social media pages and all e-sales collateral in support of the various departments within the Marketing/Sales & Guest Services Division.
1. Employs and ensures electronic best practices and applies a high-level of creativity and imagination in the design and production of e-communications for Marketing and other departments within HAL & SBN, including: HTML emails, web pages, e0newsletters and other HAL communications as needed.
2. Coordinates with Marketing teams via WorkZone project management system for scheduling, prioritization and trafficking of proofs to internal clients; then completes revisions and finalizes execution of assigned projects on deadline and on strategy.
3. Prepares all design work according to brand style and legal guidelines, and proofs for quality assurance.
4. Collaborates on strategic initiatives, presenting solutions and innovative ideas in the ongoing development of e-marketing programs. Helps the manager guide and mentor other team designers, contractors and freelancers with innovations and best practices.
5. Completes time tracking, job logging and archiving assets via WorkZone.
- BA in Graphics Design or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience as HTML/CSS designer with coding skills or like editors in fast-paced agency or in-house marketing group
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time under short deadlines
- Excellent teamwork, communication and time management skills
- Competence with both PC and Macintosh computer systems and related equipment
- Ability to recommend and create new e-templates and other promotional materials that are fresh, "out-of-the-box," and unique while still adhering to Holland America Line's overarching brand of standards
- Thorough understanding of e-Best Practices and can counsel HAL & SBN product teams as optimization of techniques to acquire consistently high opens and clicks
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Experience with luxury and premium brands a plus
Holland America Line Inc - 4 months ago
Blue State Digital
Blue State Digital
- 27 days ago
Senior UI Designer
- 11 hours ago
Cascade Bicycle Club
- 15 days ago