Qualifications: upwave is an entertainment brand that helps people discover health & wellness content and tools that can be integrated into their lives. By reframing health & wellness content and tools so they re refreshingly entertaining, actionable and inspiring, upwave strives to close the gap between healthy intention and action. upwave is for health-aware people seeking a different, more enjoyable way to take steps towards a happier, healthier life.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Associates Degree in Design required; Bachelor in Fine Arts preferred.
3-5 years experience in a graphic design and/or visual information designer role.
Must be highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Must have experience or understanding of: optimization and production of assets for the web, design for content areas large and small and understanding of designing for CSS implementation.
Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator desirable.
Experience animating in Flash a plus.
Duties: The Graphic Designer will be a core member of the creative team and will be responsible for the development and execution of visually designing upwave s key editorial content for display on our website and in the social space. The ability to visualize information and design information graphics into upwave s articles to make them more visually appealing will help define upwave s brand in the digital space. This role will collaborate closely with the upwave editorial/content team to determine which areas the content will be visually depicted. It will also work closely with the upwave marketing team in order to determine what might be a good fit for the social space. Finally, the Graphic Designer will partner with the product development team for site considerations. The role will also require and vast knowledge of illustration and visual techniques to display data and content is a fun and unique way. The Graphic Designer will report to the upwave Creative Director. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating infographic design work for content articles and display data for a variety of content types in order to provide graphic visual representation of the information and data in a clear and concise manner.
- Producing and optimizing deliverables, which is key to supporting daily and project needs.
- Providing creative solutions that meet both site and sponsor / advertiser brand standards.
- Creating selected content as infographics for the social space.
- Providing social specific solutions when needed and design accordingly.
- Develop additional graphics to help support upwave on various platforms.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Turner Broadcasting - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Turner Broadcasting creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television...