In this position you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining automation frameworks related to Qualcomm's overall graphics validation and integration systems.
* Develop new UI features for process visualization and automation frameworks;
* Develop/maintain core infrastructure for automation system;
* Support user base: resolving issues, implementing feature requests.
* Two or more years experience in application or tool development;
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge in at least two of: Bash, Perl, Python, Java;
* Working knowledge of Database Design and SQL is a plus;
* Working knowledge of Web based application technology is a plus;
* Some knowledge of 3D graphics application development is a plus.
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...