Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to design and complete production of print ads, publications, brochures, direct mail, posters, specialty advertising, invitations, outdoor campaigns, and website graphics.
A teammate in this position must:
- Be enrolled in a college credit internship program, preferably pursuing a degree in graphic design/fine art.
- Have understanding of various printing methods and the steps by which digital artwork becomes a printed page.
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Suite on Macintosh, primarily in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Have experience using Microsoft Office software, primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Have superior attention to detail, especially under pressure of deadlines.
- Have strong communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Be successful at working in a team environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
McLane - 2 years ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...