Grassroots Regional Account Representative - Texas
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners, has opportunities for a Grassroots Regional Account Representative. We seek a highly motivated, professional and sales oriented individual to increase awareness of the Hagerty Brand in an assigned region through local marking activities such as car shows, club activities and individual relationship building. This position is based in Texas.
• Increase Hagerty Brand Awareness in assigned region
o Identify, contact and attend car show events, clubs, organizations, and large collections within assigned region
o Coordinate and deliver formal presentations to organizations and groups
o Create network of ambassadors in region
o Transition sales opportunities from region to internal sales force
o Track and report all marketing activities
o Coordinate and communicate marketing plan with National Sales Platform efforts
• Associates degree in business or related field
• 2 years automotive experience
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in the coordination or management of projects
• Knowledge of hobby and industry
• Strong service aptitude
• Personal Lines Insurance License (desired)
• Previous sales and marketing experience
• Proficient user of MS Office products: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Valid Driver’s License and good standing driving record
Hagerty offers a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package. To apply for this position, please visit our careers site at: http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers
We will contact only those candidates with whom we have a continuing interest.
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...