Family office based in midtown is seeking a Manager within the CFO's group . . . ideally 6+ years experience, CPA with a mix of public and private . . . family office or hedge fund/private equity experience preferred.
Position will report to the VP Finance and work very closely with the CFO and COO and be involved in the following:
Company offers great balance between personal and professional life in a friendly, professional environment.
- Managing, developing and evaluating a staff of 4 within the accounting group
- Prepare financial statements for several entities related to different investment vehicles, foundations, trusts, etc
- Oversight of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and investment accounting
- Coordinate with external auditors and accountants for the audit of the financial statements and to ensure timely and accurate completion of tax returns, both corporate and partnerships
- Analyze monthly performane reports from money managers including the preparation of comparative analysis with peers and benchmarks
- Track activity for private equity funds including capital calls, distributions and remaining capital commitment schedules
Email resume to: email@example.com
Monster - 18 months ago