The Cadmus Group is seeking entry- to mid-level green building professionals for our Built Environment Division with special interest in energy efficient building policy and rating systems.
• Support federal, state, municipal, and service and product provider energy programs
• Work with standard software packages to benchmark building energy use such as EPA's ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager
• Create and manipulate spreadsheets and databases
• Offer technical support to organizations
• Provide training and write reports and other documents
• Work extensively with EPA's ENERGY STAR platform for residential and commercial buildings
• BS/BA in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Facility Management/Building Operations, Public Policy, Economics or related area of study
• Related work or internship experience
• Commitment to green building and sustainability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Proven analytical skills
• Ability to work well independently and in teams
• Experience with EPA’s ENERGY STAR Program
• Familiarity with energy standards and codes
• LEED AP
Location: Arlington, VA
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Cadmus is a leader in efforts to protect source waters and provide safe drinking water throughout the U.S. We work with water systems and...