While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.and work the majority of shift on feet. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Written and verbal English language communication skills
- Ability to effectively solve customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We require consent to pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
The Greeter ensures all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures to ensure a positive experience.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, and then escort them to table and present menu.
- Inform servers of new guests.
- Maintain accurate waiting list as needed; advise guests when seating is available.
- Control the reservation book.
- Answer host stand telephone promptly and courteously.
- Maintain knowledge of table numbers and seating capacities for the shift.
- Inspect tables and buffets for proper settings.
- Ensure proper lighting and heating in dining and lobby lounge area; ensure proper volume of background music.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts - 24 months ago