Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Process Group Exercise One-on-One and Pilates paperwork, including logging receipts, closing expired sessions, logging refunded sessions, verification of appointment sheets, verification of session gross with accounting.
- Process Group Exercise staff payroll.
- Update all communication avenues, including Communication Notebook and posting current ranks.
- Distribute appropriate Group Exercise and Pilates reports to corporate, club management and staff.
- Collect Group Exercise and Pilates Weekly Schedules.
- Distribute Group Exercise and Pilates Monthly Goals Sheets.
- Provide typing, filing, and other clerical services to the Group Exercise Department.
- Maintain office machines, office and desk supply inventory for Group Exercise Department; order when appropriate.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times and demonstrate the values presented in our Company philosophy.
- Adhere to company standards for all department operations.
- Adhere to policies and procedures for Club.
- Assist with special projects, events and promotions as needed.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Attend meetings and training sessions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Greet members and assist them when appropriate.
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member and employee service while maintaining a positive enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
- Exhibit awareness of and enthusiasm for all Club programs, activities and special events.
- Demonstrate understanding of all points outlined in our Service Standards.
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of membership sales and member retention.
- Background in Group Exercise, certification to teach classes preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar environment.
- Understanding of basic computer skills.
- Excellent typing skills, data entry required.
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of six premier fitness clubs, committed to delivering the essentials of life through a comprehensive balance of programs. With an extensive range of amenities within state-of-the-art facilities of unparalleled size and space our Clubs offer Members the ultimate health resource to achieve their fitness goals. The clubs within the company’s portfolio include: The Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. We provide all of our employees with a fun, friendly, team-oriented work environment and a complimentary membership to the best fitness club in town. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits.
The Sports Club/LA - 10 months ago