Group Exercise Director
To assure members attain and maintain their fitness goals through aerobic and group exercise. Ensure that members’ safety is a first priority by providing knowledgeable, credentialed instructors and by keeping all group exercise equipment and accessories in excellent working condition. Create incentives for members to enjoy participating in group exercise programming; make the group exercise program exciting, fun, social, innovative and current; Create robust, varied, and balanced class schedules.
Group Exercise Instructors
- Provide industry-leading, innovative group exercise programs; maintain excitement, newness and variety in programming.
- Staff hiring, supervision, training and development.
- Ensure all Healthplex policies, guidelines and practices are followed in the Group Exercise Department
- Design and manage Group Exercise schedules; meet Healthplex standards for quality and design of schedule form; ensure that copies of the current schedules are readily available to members and staff.
- Ensure that club Group Exercise are taught and conducted according to the highest industry standards for safety and exercise protocols.
- Meet planned Group Exercise Department payroll and expense budget on a monthly basis.
- Maintain clean, neat and safe studios and ensure equipment (stereo & aerobic) is well maintained and properly operated.
- Ensure that Member/Customer Service and Facility Standards are understood and followed by all group exercise instructors; conduct daily internal walkthroughs to spot-check.
- Ensure department is meeting all deliverables.
- Handle and resolve all member issues or concerns relating to group exercise programs or schedules
- Conduct formal and informal member surveys at regular intervals to ensure group exercise program meets member expectations and needs.
- Work closely with Fitness Department to develop innovative programs for new members, focused on increasing member retention.
Indeed - 7 months ago