KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
Wafer Inspection Group (WIG)
Major duties for this particular role include the following:
- Forecasting - Group spending and headcount tracking. Responsible for bi-weekly snapshot and quarterly budget review. Involved in annual strategic planning.
- Reporting - Quarter end financial close and management reporting with main focus on division expenses, headcount, assets, and internal inventory.
- Budget tracking - Work closely with the Group and Division controllers on budget tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Take on and lead Group level analysis and projects.
- Other ad hoc analysis
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in financial analysis. Experience in expenses management with a global manufacturing company is highly desired.
- Good understanding of GAAP and basic FP&A concepts.
- Able to work independently and proactively.
- Attention to details and the discipline to meet deadlines with high quality work.
- Results driven.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork skills. Able to discuss issues with other finance personnel as well as business partners
- Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment.
- Self-driven and motivated to invest time to learn best practice. Willing to continue improving existing processes.
- Strong analytical skills in financial analysis and technical skills in Excel modeling, Excel PowerPoint, SAP, TM1
- Experiences that are not mandatory, but highly desired: revenue recognition, cost accounting, cost of service.
Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience.
KLA-Tencor is an equal opportunity employer
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 10 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...