HAEMONETICS, THE Blood Management Company is a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of blood management solutions. Recognized as the innovator in blood technologies, our mission is to create innovative products, design information technology platforms and to provide consulting services to advance the safety, quality and availability of the world’s blood supply.
Group Leader (Temporary/Contract)
• In conjunction with Manufacturing shift supervisors, monitor operator, job specific, performance to determine and conduct training to ensure operator efficiencies are maximized.
• Provide manufacturing support for completion of new product, process, and equipment validations and qualifications.
• Participates in equipment repair, scheduling and in trouble shooting equipment problems to minimize impact on operation.
• Contribute to and participate in departmental and plant cost saving initiatives.
• In the absence of Manufacturing shift supervisors, assumes supervisory responsibilities for hourly employees involved in the Manufacturing process.
Education and Experience Required
• High school degree or equivalent.
• High degree of motivation, good work ethic.
Haemonetics Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Haemonetics Corp. - 16 months ago