JELD-WEN Components Division – Fiber Iowa, located in Dubuque, IA is currently accepting resumes for a Group Manager position for 12 hour night-shifts.
Managing and motivating production crews. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of his/her crew's performance, including but not limited to: safety, quality, production, and training. We need a self-motivated, hands-on manufacturing manager who enjoys continuous improvement process manufacturing.
JELD-WEN requires candidates that display a high standard of workmanship, work independently and as part of a team and will also possess the desire to improve their individual skill sets as required.
- Must be willing to work day and night shift; 55 hours per week as capacity and business dictate.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with a sense of urgency and personal accountability.
- Some mechanical aptitude is required, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Manufacturing experience and knowledge of lean manufacturing process principles would be a definite asset.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in Production Management and feel that you have the necessary qualifications to become part of the JELD-WEN Components Division team, please apply via resume to Jobs@jeld-wen.com with *Fiber Iowa Group Manager* in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.