Kahn Tools is an online distributor that exclusively represents American made industrial products. Today's global economy forces domestic manufacturers to compete in an unfair marketplace. By adopting an "American-only" policy, Kahn Tools proudly supports American manufacturers and businesses.
Kahn Tools has an immediate opening for a Product Manager with extensive knowledge and experience in the use and sale of abrasive products, specifically bonded, vitrified, coated, woven and non-woven items, as well as related supplies.
The Product Manager will play a key role in building and maintaining our company's relationships with major American manufacturers and wholesalers, as well as maximizing the profitability of our 200,000+ item online catalog. If you have the right background in abrasives, and have been successful managing product catalogs, then Kahn Tools may be the unique opportunity you've been looking for.
- Develop relationships with American manufacturers and suppliers of abrasive products to strategically extend our product catalog
- Develop and refine a set of technical requirements necessary to quickly onboard new manufacturers and suppliers.
- Update and extend the breadth and depth of our catalog data
- Statistically analyze product and sales data to identify profitable categories and products to promote
- Identify the best pricing strategy to maximize profitability
- Work with the marketing department to better segment and promote products, brands, or categories of abrasive products
- Insure accurate presentation of assigned product lines, including product images, technical specs, and basic descriptions
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years experience with the application and sale of abrasive products, with an emphasis on product or brand management
- Experience in B2B environment, building and maintaining online product catalogs preferred
- Expertise with business development
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and to create a results-driven, team-oriented culture
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and diplomacy skills
- Positive attitude, passionate, entrepreneurial, and a team player
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago