Kahn Tools is an online distributor that exclusively represents American made industrial products. Today's global economy forces domestic manufacturers to compete in an unfair marketplace. By adopting an "American-only" policy, Kahn Tools proudly supports American manufacturers and businesses.
Kahn Tools has an immediate opening for a Product Manager with extensive knowledge and experience in the use and sale of metalworking products, specifically high speed and carbide cutting tools, indexable tooling and related items.
The Product Manager will play a key role in building and maintaining our company's relationships with major American manufacturers and wholesalers, as well as maximizing the profitability of our 200,000+ item online catalog. If you have the right background in metalworking, and have been successful managing product catalogs, then Kahn Tools may be the unique opportunity you've been looking for.
- Develop relationships with American manufacturers and suppliers to strategically extend our product catalog
- Develop and refine a set of technical requirements necessary to quickly onboard new manufacturers and suppliers.
- Update and extend the breadth and depth of our catalog data
- Statistically analyze product and sales data to identify profitable categories and products to promote
- Identify the best pricing strategy to maximize profitability
- Work with the marketing department to better segment and promote products, brands, or categories of metalworking supplies
- Insure accurate presentation of assigned product lines, including product images, technical specs, and basic descriptions
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years experience with the application and sale of metalworking products, with an emphasis on product or brand management
- Experience in B2B environment, building and maintaining online product catalogs preferred
- Expertise with business development
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and to create a results-driven, team-oriented culture
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and diplomacy skills
- Positive attitude, passionate, entrepreneurial, and a team player
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago