• Selling group tickets and programs such as birthdays, group outings, and fundraisers to companies and individuals via phone, prospecting, personal appointments, and at games.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for generating maximum revenue through full menu marketing group ticket programs
• Sell group tickets to all prospective clients
• Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through in-arena tours, external appointments, and phone prospecting
• Plan and coordinate group events
• Manage all personal accounts to provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season
• Game night responsibilities include assisting with sales initiatives, and/or prospecting clients at the arena, meeting with group leaders, assisting Group Sales Manager
• Attend outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages in conjunction with the marketing department
• Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• Prior experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred but not required
• Strength should include time management, administrative aptitude, organization, and customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional manner
• High energy with ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have prior sales experience?
2. Are you willing to relocate?
The American Hockey League - 11 months ago