Guest Experience Agent - Tacoma, WA
7-Eleven - Tacoma, WA

This job posting is no longer available on 7-Eleven. Find similar jobs: Guest Experience Agent jobs - -Eleven jobs

Guest Experience Agent - Tacoma, WA

Job ID:
4697

Location:
WA - Tacoma

Position Category:
Store Support Center-Corporate

Job Type:
Full Time

Education Required:
Bachelors Degree

Experience Required:
2 - 5 years

Relocation Provided:
No

This role is responsible for objectively assessing the guest experience against defined 7-Eleven operational standards and assisting Store Operators and Field Consultants in action planning improvement areas. As “the keeper of operational standards”, this role will serve as a critical resource and business partner for the Field Consultants and Market Managers, with three primary responsibilities:

1. Evaluating store execution against 7-Eleven standards regarding cleanliness, guest service and quality (approx 55% of time).

2. Consulting/influencing Store Operators and Field Consultants on targeted action planning and training/calibrating FCs, MMs and Franchisees on 7-Eleven standards, as needed (approx 30% of time)

3. Evaluating trends/themes across stores and making recommendations to address (approx 10% of time)

Note: Remaining 5% of time will be spent completing some administrative work (scheduling, reporting, etc)

The Guest Experience Agent will evaluate around 100 stores each month. Each store visit is expected to take approximately 1-1/1/2 hours, with half the time being spent evaluating the store and the other half spent reviewing the evaluation and consulting with the Store Operator on quality and service action plans.

The evaluations will be conducted throughout 1st and 2nd shifts, from 5:00am-9:00pm.

Overnight travel will be minimal for approximately 90% of Guest Experience Agents. The remaining 10% might travel 25%-50% of their time.

Position Requirements
Key accountabilities of the job include the following: 
Plan monthly store evaluation calendar 
Evaluate stores against 7-Eleven cleanliness, guest service and quality standards 
Assign evaluation score and review with Store Operator 
Assist Store Operator in action planning issues 
Document evaluation results into on-line system 
Assist in re-evaluating stores that score below 70 
Partner with Field Consultants to review evaluation results and trouble-shoot performance gaps 
Complete key trend/theme analysis across stores on a weekly basis and recommend appropriate action to address common issues 
Serve as the subject matter expert on 7-Eleven operational standards by training and aligning Field Consultants, Market Managers and Store Operators, as needed.

Key Skills/Knowledge 
In-depth knowledge of 7-Eleven operating standards 
Exhibit outstanding attention to detail and time management skills 
Strong analytical & problem resolution skills
Requirements 
Bachelors Degree or Relevant Retail Experience required 
Ability to partner/influence FCs, MMs and Store Operators 
Compelling, highly objective written and oral communicator 
Excellent process execution and attention to detail 
Ability to Travel 25%-30% of the time

7-Eleven - 13 months ago - save job - block
About this company
1,073 reviews
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...