Facility Operations/Security: Event Guest Relations
Guest Experience Manager - The Florida Panthers / Saveology.com Iceplex (Coral Springs, FL)
The Guest Experience Manager is responsible for elevating the level of customer service provided to all guests in our facility and growing department revenues. This candidate must be energetic and outgoing, willing and able to provide exceptional service where guests and team members feel welcome and appreciated.
• Propose and implement strategies to constantly improve customer satisfaction with the facility.
• Create and implement new programs to increase department revenues.
• Manage public skating sessions, special events and the guest service department and staff including skate rental, Ice Guards and Ice Monitors.
• Ensure that staff is providing an exceptional level of customer service to our guests.
• Maintain health, safety and cleanliness standards for guest service personnel.
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and making recommendations regarding guest service personnel as required upon Assistant General Manager’s approval.
• Provide training and orientation for newly hired personnel.
• Develop and maintain work schedules for all guest service personnel.
• Maintain the inventory and appearance of the skate rental and first aid areas.
• Assist in developing department budget and ensuring company revenue goals are met.
• Ensure all established company policies and procedures are followed.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university preferred
• Minimum 3 yrs management experience overseeing a staff of 5-20 employees
• Exceptional customer service skills and an enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing personality a must
• Ability to multi-task, work effectively and keep a positive outlook in a fast paced environment
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professional appearance and presentation
• Must be able to work with nights and weekends on a regular basis.
NHL - 17 months ago