Love to help others look and feel fab? Then turn your passion into a rewarding role with the growing team at European Wax Center—the world's leading experts in comfortable and healthy body waxing! We’re in the business of revealing beautiful skin, and with your help, we’ll give guests a reason to walk in, and strut out.
As a Guest Service Associate, you’ll have the drive and dedication to hit the ground running. If you’re not a Waxpert, there’s no reason to fret—our comprehensive training will teach you all the secrets to revealing beautiful skin. And to show our appreciation, we offer great pay and performance incentives throughout your career!
Why our associates and wax fans adore us:
- We provide a luxurious waxing experience at an affordable price
- We use our exclusive Comfort Wax™ that is virtually painless
- Our 4 Steps To Gorgeous™ wax process ensures efficient, silky-smooth results
- Our facility is new, beautiful, comfortable, luxurious and clean
- We have over 530 Licensed Centers nationwide, but still maintain a close-knit family culture.
- Named one of the fastest growing franchise businesses by INC Magazine three years in a row
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- MUST be able to work week days and weekends.
- Be positive, friendly, upbeat and personable.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Able to work in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Discounts on service and all retail products.
- Great referral program.
- Working in a fun environment.
- Working in a beautiful, well-managed facility.
- Being part of a successful team.
- Hourly wage plus performance incentives.
This role is perfect for those looking for part-time opportunities. We are open 7 days a week and offer day and night shifts.
Reply with contact information, hours of availability and resume in Microsoft Word format.
Indeed - 4 months ago
At European Wax Center, we’ve given waxing a much-needed makeover. You see, we believe feeling gorgeous and looking fab isn’t...