Employer will not sponsor visas for position
The Guest Service Representative (GSR) - Full-time will help establish and grow Trimark's Fueling Good Market brand. The GSR is responsible for operating the retail store during the assigned shift and utilizing his or her skills to provide an excellent customer experience, including:
Full-time Guest Service Representatives must be able to work at least 20 hours per week. Must have a winning attitude, be customer service focused! We offer a competitive salary and health benefits on Day 1!
- Providing fast, friendly, sincere and immediate service to all customers.
- Handling transactions in a fast, accurate manner without errors while operating the cash register and credit card equipment to complete sales.
- Receiving, storing and stocking inventory.
- Keeping shelves, displays and merchandisers full and correctly priced.
- Maintaining a clean store facility, inside and outside, at all times.
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of customer service experience.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations at the high school level using units of American money, weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Must be able to speak, read, understand and write the English language at the high school level, including simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to resolve job-related problems in a professional manner.
- Must have good organizational and time-management capabilities, including the ability to set priorities.
- Must be able to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions.
- Will be required to complete training and obtain business related operational certificates.
From the get-go CITGO Petroleum has been refining and marketing petroleum products, including jet fuel, diesel fuel, heating oils, and...