Join our guest services team, this is a part time opportunity.
Provide superior customer service for all guests, members and visitors.
• Act as ambassador for Conn Creek winery promoting its heritage, goals and guiding principles
• Build new and retain existing ambassadors through customer engagement, customer follow-up and by providing outstanding customer service with all customer interactions
• Achieve or exceed department goals by utilizing strategic selling skills to encourage membership and through assisting customers with purchases
• Conduct informative tasting experiences including guided tours with ability to display and convey knowledge of wine
• Ability to speak confidently and with accuracy in front of large groups
• Facilitate sales transactions using retail cash registers
• Stock retail area by moving and distributing cases of wine and other merchandise
• Assist with shipping of retail wine shipments
• Participate in physical inventory as requested
• Perform housekeeping tasks
• Assist with the set-up and execution of special events as requested
• Able to lift and carry up to 35-50 pounds and stand for extended periords of time.
• 1 year of retail customer service experience recommended
• Strong communication skills, customer service skills, sales skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Goal orientated and able to work as part of a team
• Ability to speak comfortably and audibly in front of groups
• Interest in or knowledge of wine and wine industry
• Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and basic computer skills preferred
• Must be flexible and available to work varied hours
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High School diploma or equivalent
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 488-1133.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates - 14 months ago
"As American as baseball," could be a phrase coined by UST. Through U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC), UST manufactures and...