This is a part-time position at Erath Winery in Dundee, OR.
The Guest Services Representative is the face of the winery. Guest Services Representatives will provide guests with memorable educational and hospitality experiences. The Guest Services Representatives lead consumer tastings of Erath fine wines in the tasting room and various events both onsite and offsite. Guest Services Representatives will lead group tours of the winery grounds and winemaking facility and small group tasting experiences for consumer, trade and wine club guests.
• Provide superior customer service for all guests, members and visitors.
• Conduct educational wine tastings and winery tours for guests of the winery.
• Work in the tasting room, assisting customers, ringing up purchases, stocking, cleaning, inventory, etc.
• Provide facility information and assistance in person and over the telephone.
• Set up, take down and service of wine at consumer and VIP specialty events.
• Answering phones and communicating via email.
• 95% Tasting Room / 5% Winery Grounds.
• Ability to stand for extended periods, walk up and down stairs, and lift 5-10 lbs regularly and 50 lbs occasionally.
• 3+ years of customer service experience recommended.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• The ability to speak comfortably and audibly in front of groups of people.
• Interest in or knowledge of wine and wine industry.
• Must have flexible schedule and able to work weekends, holidays and events.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and possess or be able to receive OLCC Alcohol Server Certification .
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 488-1133.
"As American as baseball," could be a phrase coined by UST. Through U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC), UST manufactures and...