Hiring Salary: $70,000 plus/year, Full-time, Benefitted, Exempt
Deadline: Applications received by January 3, 2014 will have first consideration. Position open until filled.
To develop, promote, and supervise all facets of the University's women's volleyball program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to coaching, recruiting, budget development and management, practice/game management, academic and social media supervision of student-athletes, public relations (regularly scheduled media & speaking engagements) and fundraising.
Must supervise staff, maintain contact with volleyball alumni and boosters, serve as a spokesperson for the University's volleyball program, develop community support for the program and participate in Athletics department and fundraising activities. Must have an effective professional working relationship with student-athletes, staff, administration, alumni and general public.
Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have strong organizational skills.
Ability to develop a nationally competitive NCAA division I program.
Must have a thorough knowledge of and commitment to compliance and follow all NCAA, conference and UND rules and regulations. Must provide support and encouragement and ensure the safety and well being of the student-athletes. Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree
- NCAA DI volleyball coaching experience or NCAA DII or DIII head coaching experience
- NCAA volleyball recruiting experience (DI, DII, DIII)
- Demonstrated commitment to academic success of student-athletes
- Knowledge of and strict adherence to NCAA rules and regulations
- Criminal history background check
- 1 season DI head coaching experience preferred; or
- 3 years Associate/Assistant coaching experience (DI); or
- 3 years head coaching experience (DII/DIII)
k12jobspot.com - 7 months ago