Oversight of clinical education program for Practical and Professional Nursing students, to include recruitment, payroll oversight, clinical scheduling and assignment, and clinical site management of adjunct nursing clinical faculty.
Develop and maintain professional relationships with clinical facilities; foster clinical agreements and contracts associated with clinical education; assist with recruitment of qualified health care faculty members.
Manage student and faculty eligibility to participate in facilities for clinical education.
Coordinate clinical scheduling for nursing students in collaboration with faculty, facilities and regional nursing programs.
Liaison with clinical facility personnel in resolving student performance and behavioral issues at clinical sites.
Masters of Science in Nursing plus three (3) years clinical experience as a professional nurse or comparable experience OR
Bachelors of Science in Nursing plus five (5) years clinical experience as a professional nurse or comparable experience
Two (2) years teaching experience in a pre-licensure professional nursing program or comparable experience.
Current licensure for professional nursing in Missouri.
Preference will be given to individuals who possess:
MSN - clinical area or education.
Current involvement in active clinical practice.
Two (2) years teaching experience in a pre-licensure nursing educational program.
Supervisory nursing experience.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Special Contract Faculty position on an annual contract basis.
Position will remain open until filled.
Applicants selected for interview will be required to prepare a ten (10) - minute presentation on an assigned topic.
Interviews will be conducted by a hiring committee.
An MCC application must be accompanied by the following:
1. A cover letter which indicates the position of interest and addresses the following:
Your experiences in supervision within an academic institution;
- The highlights of your education and experience which specifically prepare you for this position;
- The mission of the community college, and how you would contribute to the mission.
2. A resume to include three professional references with name, address, and phone number.
- Leadership in a complex organization such as MCC;
- The basis for your familiarity with multi-culturalism and working in a diverse environment; and
- Provide a brief explanation of your leadership role in instructional innovation; include examples of innovation instruction that you have participated in and the role you played.
3. Official or student copies of your transcripts.
Official transcripts will be required if selected for an interview.
4. A copy of your Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
For more information, to review the complete position description and to apply online, visit our website at:
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mj3cg29
- 2 years ago - save job