Clinical Research Coordinator
Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) connects
clinical research professionals with opportunities to
advance their careers. We currently have an exciting
contract opportunity for a Clinical Research Coordinator
working with our client based in Diamond Bar, CA.
Job Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):Phase IV Procedural Outcomes Studies:
Economics, Outcomes Research & Policy and the
- Works under the direction of the Director, WW Health
Procedure Outcomes Study Manager to assist with the
planning and coordination of Phase IV procedural
outcomes studies that meet company goals and
objectives while adhering to all ethical, medical
and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates investigator qualification/site survey
tracking, study start up log, and other study
- Manage database for Phase IV study investigator/site
initiation/renewal and payment.
- Coordinates study site NDA and contract
start-up information packets.
- Assists with development of and dissemination study
documentation and communication files.
- Establishes and maintains in-house study
- Prepares and manages updates to study timelines.
- Develops study status reports and study
Health Economics & Policy:
- Organizes investigator meeting.
web-based global value toolkit.
- Manages CitationPoint published evidence portal.
- Orders clinical reprints and maintains library.
- Support the updating/maintenance of an interactive
reimbursement materials and educational tools.
- Supports the development/dissemination of US
client market access meetings.
- Coordinates US Health Policy Board and regional
post-market surveillance meetings.
- Organizes logistics and communicate results for
- Runs and analyzes sales data through Siebel and
- Spearheads clinical readiness review documentation.
Ariba, Totality, cPDM, and ICD.
- Issues and manages supplier information in Aravo,
management and training.
- Manages PO and contract tracking process.
- Serves as department coordinator for records
- Authors, submits and manages SOP approvals.
- Manages content updates to company web site and
- Develops training materials, including PowerPoint
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and make quick decisions.
- Knowledge of data collection practices.
- Ability to work under deadlines and fast-paced work
- High school diploma is required. A bachelor degree
Products such as Word, Excel and Outlook &
- Computer literacy required in Microsoft Office
to support customer needs.
- Strong Excel background required.
- Ability to work weekends and “off hours” as needed
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button,
- Must be experienced with Siebel data entry.
or refer a friend by clicking the E-mail this job link
Kelly Scientific Resources® has grown into a $270
million global business as the scientific business unit
of Kelly Services. Our recruiting consultants place
clinical, regulatory and medical affairs, data
management and biostatistics professionals to the
pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, CRO and
university research communities.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you
to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide:
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_597234
Kelly Services - 18 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...