HOME BASED SERVICING - Customer Care Professional - Oregon-13012926
Become a member of one of the world’s most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customer service and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today for our Home Based Service (HBS) opportunity.
As a Home Based Service, Customer Care Professional, through our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care®, you will view every interaction with a customer as an opportunity to add value and deepen the relationship. American Express Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building.
In this opportunity, you will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value to us and solving their issues. As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the Card member, reinforcing benefits including cross selling relevant products and services.
At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies”, you can earn an average of $15.73 per hour or more based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an American Express Home Based Customer Care Professional. Our top performers earn over $20 per hour (rate includes base salary plus incentive dollars)!! Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Paid training in the comfort of your home (100% attendance required). Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to customer questions and concerns in a polite, courteous and professional manner at all times
· Grow and nurture customer relationships that create measurable value by delivering tailored solutions that are based on the customer’s needs
· Work independently in a home based environment while providing the highest level of customer service to American Express customers
· Able to review and navigate multiple screens in order to efficiently resolve customer needs
· Meet high performance goals which include driving customer satisfaction, efficiency, and quality
- 4 year college degree or 4 years of customer service experience
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
- Proven exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment
- Effective PC troubleshooting skills
- Experience working from a home office as part of a virtual team
- Sound understanding of credit card practices/terms
- Experience working in a hospitality, financial, insurance, or banking service industry with a passion for building customer loyalty
- Demonstrated successful sales experience that is oriented to the customer’s needs
- Experience providing service through a specific channel such as phone, email, chat or previous work at home agent experience
Schedule Requirements: We are seeking candidates who are flexible to service our Cardmembers in an operating environment open 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- Schedules will be fixed and 40 hours weekly
- Weekly work schedule may include day/evening/overnight shifts
- Weekend shifts are required
- Time off will be available/approved based on current call volume demands
Additional System Requirements:
Our Customer Care Professionals are responsible for obtaining and having systems in place prior to start deadline:
· Dedicated High Speed Internet line with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed). High Speed dedicated lines (personal use is prohibited during business hours)
· Business class service preferred where available
· Dedicated and separate analog landline phone (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol) for training and production calls. (e.g. Magic Jack, Vonage, etc.). Modem preferred (vs. a wall jack) where available. (personal use is prohibited during business hours)
Primary Location: US-Oregon
American Express - 5 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...