Responsible for providing prompt, efficient and professional food and beverage service. Job duties may include taking orders, operating a point-of-sale system (POS register), fulfilling orders, food preparation, general cleaning, stocking items and keeping inventory.
work experience/education requirements
- 1-2 year previous food & beverage experience preferred.
- Minimum education of high school or equivalent.
- Food safety certification and responsible vendor certification
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift equipment up to 50 lbs
- Must be physically able to exert fast paced mobility for up to four consecutive hours or more
- Create and maintain a good working relationship with the F & B management, fellow cast members and all Disney personnel to ensure a high level of comfort with the operation.
- Operates POS and processes transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
with cash handling policies
- Assumes responsibility for accuracy of bank and cash deposits, and performs all cash handling activities in accordance
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Communicates to all guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Compliance with WDW appearance guidelines.
- Compliance of all company and union guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for completing daily side work
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitary condition of all service and public areas
- Stocks and maintains supplies in all service areas
- Maintains current knowledge of all menu offerings and knowledgeable of Dining Plans
- Adheres to SFS service standards
- Supportive, cooperative and promotes teamwork between cast members
- Suggestively sells menu items to guest so as to enhance the dining experience
- Monitors guests at all times, anticipates needs, responds to requests, ensures satisfaction
- All other duties as assigned by management.